Monday, May 08, 2006

Vegas Recap

There are too many ways to describe my time in Vegas. I’ll keep it short for two reasons 1) too many details would incriminate me for any future career in politics and 2) I'm just too damn tired.

So in a nutshell, here are the top reasons why Vegas 2006 was fabulous:

1) The Hard Rock Hotel is THE place to be if your goal is to hang out with good looking people all weekend (The Sunday pool-side "Rehab" event was anything but rehabilitating...on the contrary)

2) I hung out with a rowdy bunch of people, some of which I hadn’t seen in years. We affectionately referred to the weekend as being in a “time warp” since we all easily reverted back to collegiate-like behavior (i.e., table dancing, conversations ridden with profanity and day drinking)

3) I’ve lost my voice entirely

4) I have tan lines

5) I accomplished my mission

As fun as my weekend was, I can honestly say I’m glad to be back in the Big Apple. My own bed is calling my name, and I’m happy not to be surrounded by silicone, blinking lights and hair gel at all times.

It’s time to catch up on sleep…

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Ha sounds like a great time!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger pookalu said...

did you do a 6 hour, 12 hour, or 24 hour mission?

welcome back!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Downtown said...

Was the "mission accomplish" a friend or a Vegas random?

 
At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo Miss Elle! I love a girl with a mission!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home