Wednesday, May 03, 2006

T-Minus 2 Days and Counting…

…until I am lounging pool side in the Las Vegas heat.

Yes, my friends, I am venturing Southwest to meet up with a large group of my friends from college, some of which I haven’t seen since I hightailed it East immediately after graduation. I must say I’m quite excited for this trip because partaking in some minx-like behavior in Vegas is just what I need at this juncture in time.

For starters, this particular group of friends from college is debaucherous to the hilt, and is guaranteed to be ridden with large amounts of nonsense. There will be six of us girls and it recently dawned on me that the last time we were all on vacation together was freshman year, spring break. Said trip entailed 56 bottles of booze, a keg-er-ator and saran wrap tube tops...so you can imagine the reunion we will be having. To boot, all of the guys that will be in attendance are dirty-minded and hilarious, which will add just a touch of raunchiness to the affair. Based on past exploits in college – the trip is guaranteed to be an absolute riot.

My second reason for needing a trip to Vegas is simple: I’m on a mission to make out. I’ve mentioned the recent state of coupledom most of my girlfriends currently reside in, and it’s about time for little miss Elle to have some fun of her own. You see, women hate dry spells just as much as men do. In fact, I’d be willing to say that it bothers us more. Why? Well…I assume men always want to get a piece of ass. Women can usually go a bit longer in a spell than men, however once we feel the need for a drink of water…oh boy, do we need one. I’m borderline parched, hence my mission.

In a nutshell, I plan to drink, get a smidge of skin cancer, play craps, dance, flirt and be merry.

Viva Las Vegas!

7 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope for -- nay, EXPECT -- some great stories told with nicknames like Zues or Pseidon.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Correct ms...I must live up to Fire Island mission...;-)

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger miss goLondon said...

go forth and snog. snog well, and often. Use the Force. it will be good practice for over here! i expect you to meet a gigolo too. and buy something at the divine prada store at the belaggio. can't wait to read about it!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger pookalu said...

damn straight. to borrow the line from the damn ads...what happens in vegas, well, maybe it shouldn't stay in vegas!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Downtown said...

Elle - Just don't go the route of "that girl" from our last Vegas trip. Make sure that you warn your roommate, lest they walk in on your snog fest.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Downtown...The difference between me and "that girl" is that I know how to properly use the bolt lock...

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger CaliforniaStyle said...

Have a great time...Vegas is so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home