Thursday, March 23, 2006

Seems that the cat is out of the bag…

Some of you may have noticed that our beloved Snob in the City has seemingly turned into multiple personalities. Well, I should let you in on a secret. Five people originally started Snob. Yes, five, and I was one of them until I started my own thing here on Avenue Elle back in January.

Behind the scenes we’ve had a blogger break up and the Snob that you have come to know and love has now relocated to Downtown Chic. Posts about fun below 14th street, scoping out cute service industry boys and skiers, the love for shoes and too much red wine now has now taken a new identity…so post a link and keep reading!!

See all you New Yorkers in mere hours!

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Horse said...

Who puts cats in bags anyway?

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I see scandal is finally rocking the NYC blog scene as it has been known to do in the DC blog scene. It's fabulous huh?
I will put up a new link to the snob I love from a distance! Hope you guys all had fun at the blogger hh tonight!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger AWE said...

Ok, I am just trying to catch up here. Downtown is actually Snob? Is this the same person that went with you to meet NYCPolly a couple of weeks ago?

Also waiting to hear how the meeting went last night.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger pookalu said...

yay! great meeting you last night.

i NEED to read this original snob blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home