Friday, March 10, 2006

The Power of Four

What do you get when you combine, four fabulous NYC bloggers, four pairs of high heels, four downtown watering holes and countless cocktails? Lots of fun and a high probability for trouble. (The good kind of course)

To echo the sentiments of Kristin and Snob, last night’s mini blogger meet up was a blast. Along with Dolly, the four of us went gallivanting downtown and from the moment we met, we could tell there would never be a silent moment. We all have plenty to say! Not to mention that we were a walking whirlwind wherever we went. I would say the only downfall of the evening was that I had to endure a six-hour client meeting today with a dull hangover and dark circles under my eyes.

Lovely to meet you ladies and I’m looking forward to the NYC meet up on the 23rd!

6 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Dolly said...

Friday morning was a bit rough for me, too, but it was worth it!!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

What I would have given to be a fly on that wall.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger miss goLondon said...

You are officially invited to do a European Conference and meet with your colleagues here on the other side of the pond. First stop London, then on the train to Paris, then a little beach village on the Med. Conference Title: No Wankers Allowed: Living Single in the Noughties.

Let me know what dates suit you!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

I swear my schedule and blog meetups are battling each other!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger M said...

Long time reader, 1st time poster. Love the blog, still waiting to hear some juicy dating details.

BTW, is that a picture of you jaywalking?

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

miss golondon...we may be able to work something out down the road...for real! Will keep you all posted ;-)

mango...thanks! No that is not me jaywalking...I would be wearing much cuter shoes if it were me :-) Re: juicy dating stories...I'm working on it and promise some "meat" v. soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home