Friday, March 24, 2006

Blogger Party

I hate being hungover. Really, I do. Every time I wake up shaking from vodka-overdose I kick myself and say, “Elle, you’re never drinking again.” To top it off, I’m at work right now and there is a child running the halls with no parental supervision…in other words, my worst nightmare.

Despite the rudeness of my morning, last night’s blogger party was quite a good time. It was great meeting Betty, Bama Girl, Nice Guy, Actor Serf, Monkey…just to name a few. And yes, Dolly and Polly…it was fabulous to see both of you again. Thanks for setting everything up…the nametags were a very nice touch.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Yeah, I'm hurting too.
It was great meeting you.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Downtown said...

So hungover right now... I need to start my new job stat, so I can stop the alcoholic behavior.

Despite my current state of quesiness right now, I would repeat last night in a heartbeat. Everyone was just way too much fun. This will need to become a monthly thing...

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger rina said...

Hey! It was really fun meeting you. I don't really remember saying goodbye, or much at all. We should meet up again soon - perhaps for the Altoids party? Let me know.

P.S. Must trade info, if only for cab sharing purposes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home