Wednesday, April 04, 2007

UPDATE! Elle @ The Final Four

I won!

Ok...so there technically were split results. On the client/company pool showdown, I totally kicked everyone's asses since my brilliance correctly predicted Florida as the NCAA winners. I pulled ahead of the pack with the win and stole first place. I'm currently awaiting news of my prize.

In the internal company pool, I got second place by FOUR MEASLY POINTS! And I lost by four points to a guy who thought Gerogetown was going to win. Um, hello?!? Clearly, I'm still naive in the ways of scoring sports pools, however I don't get how I could have lost. I guess it's kinda like the 2000 election. A sham I say, a sham!

Regardless of the split results, shoes were purchased.

Two pairs!

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! You really did it and I am so happy for whatever you win! Go Elle!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Single guy blogging said...

Way to go Elle! Congrats.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home