Thursday, February 16, 2006

Running on Empty...

The work-a-holic, New Yorker in me is currently stuck behind a desk in mid-town attempting a Herculean multi-tasking effort in the name of new business. Since this has been the basis of my existence this week, I clearly have nothing remarkable to say outside of consumer insights, strategy and research...

It’s times like these that I wish for nothing more than my parent’s couch, a bowl of popcorn and a glass of red, followed by a quality night’s sleep.


Until I regain my sanity…

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger erin said...

i feel your pain.

new business has been the bane of my existence the past 4 weeks. i was unable to think, only typing numbers in the computer and reformatting excel sheets.

good luck with the sanity thing. it's my goal for the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home