Saturday, January 21, 2006

30 Year Deadline?

Day three of online dating and I’ve become curious about something. Nearly every guy that has shown interest in my profile is between the ages of 31 and 34. Now I know that may not seem entirely random, however I’m hoping some of the men out there can clear something up for me: Do guys hit 30 and have a life altering realization that it’s time to “settle down?”

I’m in the latter half of my twenties and not one online contender below the magic number has come forward. So in a city like New York, and judging from the royal asses I’ve encountered in my time here (hence attempting to date via broadband), it just is an easy assumption to come to: Play the field until all proper oats are sewn, hit 30, freak out, log on.

Does this theory have any merit or am I making an overly expansive assumption?

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger XY said...

XX here of team richardson and i wish you luck in your blogging adventure!
What you have written so far is great!! I have added your blog to my favorites!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home